Basic Information on Data Protection
● SCALPERS FASHION S.L. (from now on, Scalpers)
● Informative web page.
● Execution of the sales contract.
● Manage registration and access to the private area of Scalpers.
● Sending of promotions.
● Management of queries, requests and/or applications through the Customer Service channels
● Management of employees selection processes.
Legitimacy of processing
● Express consent of the interested party.
● Execution of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures.
● Legitimate interest in data processing.
● Fulfillment of legal obligations.
● The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes collected; provided that the data subject does not revoke his/her consent, as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
● Personal data collected through the website will not be transferred to third parties. Without prejudice to those third parties that provide services to SCALPERS FASHION S.L., its subsidiaries or franchises. with the aim of managing the sale and purchase of Scalpers products, the contractual relationship and / or pre-contractual with the data subjects or to process requests made by them.
Rights of the data subjects
● Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
● Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found in the attached clauses below.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Scalpers Fashion S.L., committed to transparency and legality in the processing of personal data of its customers and / or users, informs you that it processes your personal data in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "RGPD").
SCALPERS FASHION S.L., its subsidiaries and franchisees, market their products in Europe under the SCALPERS trademark. Therefore, the personal data you have provided through any of the domains of the Scalpers website, its social networks or through any other communication with you will be subject to the Register of Processing Activities of SCALPERS responsibility:
SCALPERS FASHION S.L., with postal address at: PCT Cartuja. Italian Pavilion. C/ Isaac Newton 4, 6th floor. 41092, Seville, Spain.
- ● Main website: https:/scalperscompany.com/
- ● Subdomains:
- ● Otros dominios: ○ https://scalperscompany.mx/
- ● Profiles in social networks:
- ○ Snapchat
SCALPERS FASHION S.L., has the following profiles in the main social networks on the Internet (Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram).
SCALPERS FASHION S.L. acknowledges that it is responsible for processing the data of its users, followers, or persons who make comments through them. Likewise, SCALPERS FASHION S.L. exonerated from any type of responsibility derived from comments made by users and followers on its social networks.
SCALPERS FASHION S.L., You can use the profiles described above to inform your users of topics you consider of interest.
The personal data that the user may provide:
- - Identification details: Name and surname, date of birth
- - Contact details: E-mail address, postal address, telephone number.
- - Economic and transactional information: Payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders and/or returns.
- - Connection and navigation data: Language, country from which you interact with us, etc.
- - Academic and employment data..
- - Images.
- - Information about your tastes and preferences.
- - Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
The completion of certain data is mandatory in order to conclude the sales contract with us. Not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to purchase our products.
Depending on the purposes we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, according to the case, the following:
- - The website is fully informative about the products offered by SCALPERS FASHION S.L.
- - The collection and automated processing of data through the website will be carried out to collect all the data necessary to contract with us, and according to the circumstances, to enjoy services and/or promotions exclusively for members of the Partners in Crime loyalty program or the Invite a Friend program.
- - Manage eventual selection processes through the "Work with us" section.
- - For commercial and marketing purposes, in order to manage subscriptions, send personalized information, show you advertising of your interest through the Internet and, in general, offer recommendations based on your interaction with us.
- - For analytical and statistical purposes on the navigation, accessibility and user experience of the website.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of the formalization of the contract of sale of Scalpers products, as well as any others entered by you to access the services and / or exclusive promotions of Scalpers will be part of a Register of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations and that all relevant safety measures have been taken in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing consent in the event that it has been granted for a specific purpose, without this affecting the legality of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- - Express consent by users when contacting us through electronic means by any of the channels provided for that purpose..
We may contact you by e-mail, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent electronic communication means regarding products, updates, incidents or information communications related to the functionalities of our website.
- - Necessary for the execution of the sales contract with us..
The personal data you provide will be processed with the purpose of identifying you as a user on our website and manage the development, implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased. The data will be kept for the duration of our business relationship, and once it has been concluded, it will be kept blocked for a period of 4 years in order to deal with any possible complaints. The legal basis for the processing of these data is the fulfilment of the contractual obligations that you assume when you acquire our products.
- - Express consent in relation to the sending of communications when subscribing to any of our loyalty programs..
So that we can inform you about the advantages of belonging to our Clubs such as: accumulate points for purchases made, enjoy free arrangements in seasonal garments, be informed of events (own and third party) as well as scoops, promotions, greetings and details customized to your tastes. The non-acceptance of this purpose entails not enjoying these advantages. The personal data provided will be kept as long as you do not ask us to cancel your membership, since until that moment we will understand that you are still interested in belonging to the club.
- - Express consent for the sending of commercial communications about products and news and for the generation of user profiles.
TYour personal data may also be processed for the purpose of generating user profiles, (for which we will use segmentation procedures according to gender, interests or purchasing behavior) and to send you, by electronic, postal and telephone means (including alerts by SMS, or other similar means of messaging) personalized commercial information that may be of interest to you about the products or services related to those offered by SCALPERS FASHION S.L. or any of its subsidiaries or franchises, provided that you have given your consent by checking the box for subscription to our newsletters. The legal basis for the processing of data for this purpose is the consent you give us by checking the corresponding subscription box, so you must check the authorization box if you want us to process your data for this purpose.
- - Necessary for the application of pre-contractual measures in the case of possible selection processes opened by SCALPERS FASHION S.L. or any of its subsidiaries or franchises..
- - Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and third party claims..
The processing of the data with the described purposes will be maintained during the time necessary to comply with the purpose of its collection, as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations that derive from the processing of the data. Without prejudice to the fact that the conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by the applicable legislation.
SCALPERS FASHION S.L. undertakes to cease the processing of personal data once the conservation period has expired, as well as to duly block them in our databases.
You can object to the processing of your data for commercial purposes by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request to UNSUBSCRIBE from commercial communications through a link that appears in every newsletter you receive. Once you have requested the cancellation of your data, they will be blocked for a period of 3 years, available only to Public Administrations, Courts and Tribunals to deal with possible claims, after which the data will be deleted.
In general, SCALPERS FASHION S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations where the data may be transferred to other subsidiaries or franchises of the SCALPERS FASHION group, or other collaborators that provide services to the group, with the purpose of managing the provision of services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or processing requests made by them. For information purposes but not limited to, the following recipients are indicated.
- - ShopiFy. CRM store management that has its servers in Canada. For more information please consult the following policy: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- - ODOO. Integrated ERP software, for company management. For more information. https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/privacy
- - GooglePay: Payment Platform. If you need more information you can see it through the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- - AmazonPay: Payment Platform. If you need more information you can see it through the following link: https://pay.amazon.es/help/201212490
- - Klaviyo: Email marketing to carry out campaigns. If you need more information you can do it through the following link: https://www.klaviyo.com/legal
- - Multibank: Company to make payments in Portugal. If you need more information you can see it through the following link: https://www.multibanco.pt/privacidade/
SCALPERS FASHION S.L., ., as well as its subsidiaries and franchises, endeavors to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are required to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with European data privacy regulations. In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, but only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
In general, data is stored outside the EU, specifically on Google Cloud servers in the USA and ShopiFy in Canada.
In order to guarantee a sufficient level of protection for those sent to third countries outside the EU, SCALPERS S.L. will take sufficient technical and organizational measures
You may direct your communications and exercise your rights by sending a written communication to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
By virtue of what is established in the regulations on data protection you can request:
- - Right of access: you can ask for information about the personal data we have about you.
- - Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- - Right to delete and forget: you can request the deletion of your personal data after they have been blocked.
- - Right of limitation to the processing: it supposes the restriction of the processing of the personal data.
- - Right to oppose: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by opposing their further processing.
- - Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another manager.
- - Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be refused if you ask for the deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations. Also, if you have any complaints about the processing of your data you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data communicated to the company, exonerating SCALPERS FASHION S.L. . from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information. Neither SCALPERS FASHION S.L.nor any of its affiliates and/or franchises are responsible for the veracity of information that is not of their own making and for which another source is indicated, and therefore neither does it assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could arise from the use of said information..
Both SCALPERS FASHION S.L. and its subsidiaries and franchises have adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and seek to install those additional technical means or measures available to them to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to SCALPERS FASHION S.L.
Security breaches can be caused by workers, third parties or computer errors. Therefore, we are legally obliged to notify the data subjects if their personal data has been seriously affected within a maximum period of 72 hours. In addition, users will be notified as soon as the security breach is resolved.